In this tutorial, we learn how we can change the font on your android device. In our phone, some fonts are already installed. We can not like these boring font we want to get more and pleasant font according to your personality. Anyway, let change the font style. Some apps require root permission if your phone is not rooted, read this tutorial how to root your phone.
Method 1: iFont
- Go to Settings>>Display>>Font and then Font Style. We will see lists of Fonts that already installed in your device.
- For adding for fonts then download iFont(Expert of Fonts) from Play Store.
- Open this app then you will see a lot of different styles, click on any font which you want to set and download it. Keep in mind some fonts require root permission, click here to see how to root your device.
- After download, click/tap on the set button at the bottom.
- Now click on install button, after installation go to Setting>>Display>>Font and then Fonts Styles here you will see new fonts that you installed just now.
Method 2: HiFont
- First, download HiFonts from Play Store and open it.
- Tap on a font name that you want to install.
- Tap the Download button.
- Tap the Set button. Or go to Settings >> Display >> Font Style. Your newly installed font should appear on the list.
- Tap on the new font to use it as a system font.
- The font is applied immediately.
Method 2: FontFix (For Rooted Phones)
- Download FontFix from Play Store and open it.
- Open the Server tab in the Font Installer app to see the catalog of fonts.
- Tap on the name of a font that you like.
- From the popup dialog, tap on Preview if you want to see sample text rendered in the chosen font; or, tap on Install if you want to download the font and set it as your system font.
- If a backup warning/notice appears, make sure you let the app backup your font files. This shouldn’t take a long time.
- Allow the app to reboot your device.
- Well done 🙂