You might think you know everything about WhatsApp. After all, with more than one billion users, it’s fair to presume that most of you will use it at least once a day. I will tell you awesome tricks of Whatsapp.
Add an underscore (_) before and after your chosen words or phrases e.g. _hello_
⇒ Quote Any Message In WhatsApp:
- At first, you need to press a long time on the message. Now at the top selection panel, you will see a new icon. It is the reply icon. Click on it,
- Select the name to whom you wants to send the message as in quote.
- Now you will allow typing the comment for that quoted message. Just type the comment and your message will be sent as a quote with your comment message.
⇒ Create Conversation Shortcuts:
⇒ Mute Chats:
Save your integrity by muting chats. Navigate to the chat you want to silence, then tap on Options > Mute. You’ll be given a choice of muting it for eight hours, a week, or a year – and there’s also a checkbox which will allow you to disable its on-screen notifications.
⇒ Change Background:
You can change the background. Follow Options > Settings > Chats > Wallpaper and you’ll be able to add your own picture from your library, remove the wallpaper altogether for a gray background, or reload the original WhatsApp offering.
⇒ Search Whatsapp Message:
⇒ Hide Whatsapp Last seen:
To change these settings, simply go to WhatsApp > Menu Button > Settings > Account >Privacy.
You can set the following options separately for last seen, profile photo, and/or status.
Your last seen, profile photo and/or status will be available to all WhatsApp users.
Your last seen, profile photo and/or status will be available to your contacts from your address book only.
⇒ WhatsApp to my lock screen:
To add the WhatsApp icon as a lock screen icon, follow these steps:
- Go to your home screen.
- Go to Settings > Lock Screen and security > Info and app shortcuts > App shortcuts.
- Select Left shortcut or Right shortcut and select WhatsApp as the default action.
⇒ RECEIVE WHATSAPP NOTIFICATION ON LOCK SCREEN:
- Launch WhatsApp and click on the 3 dots icon on the right side top of the screen, or press the Menu button on your smartphone so as to open the menu where you need to click on “Settings”.
- From the list of options that appear select Notifications.
Under Notifications, you will find many options but you have to scroll down and select “Pop-Up Notifications”.
⇒ Sending Large File:
- Download WhatsTools: Share File Via IM.
- Swipe towards left 5 times to get the Get Started option. Select Get Started. Tap on Turn On Service and Select Ok, Continue.
- Accessibility Settings will open up. Select WhatsTools Service and Toggle it to ON.
- Now open WhatsApp, open any contact, tap on Pin icon on top. You will see other option on the bottom. Now send any file which you want.
⇒ Use Whatsapp like Facebook Messenger
- Download Dashdow What App and open it.
- Now access the Notifications then it refers to Settings. Tap on Dashdow for Whatsapp, tap OK if you see any pop-up. Now go back and you will see a success message and OK.
- Now your Whatsapp work like Facebook messenger, you can move the ball and open it while you are doing other.
⇒ Whatsapp Video Calling
- Enable Unknown Sources, simply go to Settings > Security. Just check Unknown sources and you’re all set.
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger Beta from apkmirror. This is trusted a site. Install it when the download will complete.
- Now open any chat then click on Call icon, now you will see two options: Audio call and Video Call. When you click on Video call you will see could not place the call, because this feature is integrated but not activated from their servers, When Whatsapp active this service then you will be first video calling user.
Recommended: How to Use Whatsapp from a PC (3 Methods)