A website is a collection of related web pages, including multimedia content, typically identified with a common domain name, and published on at least one web server. A website may be accessible via a public Internet Protocol (IP) network, such as the Internet, or a private local area network (LAN), by referencing a uniform resource locator (URL) that identifies the site. All publicly accessible websites collectively constitute the World Wide Web, while private websites are typically a part of an intranet. In this article, I tell you to make the free website on WordPress.
Domain Name is the part of a network address which identifies it as belonging to a particular domain. For Example, www.google.com, www.facebook.com.
Sub-Domain is also called a child domain, a domain that is part of a larger domain name in DNS hierarchy OR Internet domain which is part of a primary domain. For Example, hamza.wordpress.com, hamza is the sub-domain of wordpress.com.
Hosting is the activity or business of providing storage space and access for websites.
Best Ever Hosting Provider I recommended, WPEngine.
Website builders are tools that typically allow the construction of websites without manual code editing.
Procedure to make FREE WEBSITE on WordPress
- Create your account on 1FREEHOSTING.
- When you log in into your account, click on Hosting Tab and click on Create New Account.
- Now select the 1FreeHosting Plan then, click on Select.
- Choose your Sub-Domain Name, Password and Captcha to continue the process.
- It will take few minutes to active your account then, click on Switch to go in Cpanel.
- Now to click on Auto Installer under Website Section to install WordPress.
- You will see many of Website Builder, click on WordPress.
- Now leave the first box blank then, type your username and password for WordPress account and click on Install WordPress.
- When you were done, it will show to installation details.
- Now you need to log in your WP Dashboard. To access the WordPress dashboard you simply need to add /wp-admin to the end of the URL where you installed WordPress like the below For Example bsimart.pixub.com/wp-admin.
- Type the username and password you used when you installed your WordPress.
- When you logged in your WordPress Dashboard, click on Updates at the left bar and click on Update Now to get more features of WordPress.
- Now install your favorite theme, customize it and enjoy free website 🙂
Recommended Hosting Provider