If you want to use Windows (OS) and you download the Windows (OS) trial, but after some days, it asks for product keys but you have not enough money to buy windows (OS). If the product key is found to be non-genuine, or not valid, if you don’t have a Windows product key, or if you’ve lost the product key that came with Windows, you’ll need to buy a new one to activate Windows. Usually, the license terms allow the product key to be used on only one computer. The Product key is always different and specific for the proper working of windows. In this case, you will try to get a product key. In this tutorial, I will tell you to view current a product key for windows and how to get a new one.
- Reduced risk of cleaning and fixing systems, which can be costly and time-consuming.
- If you are using genuine Microsoft software, you will receive the latest product features, support and ongoing improvements only available with genuine Microsoft software to keep your PC performing at its best.
- The Technical support that you can count on. If you use the genuine window, you can get help from Microsoft.
- By using genuine Microsoft OS, you will protect by the same high-quality guarantee.
- When you use genuine Microsoft software, you gain access to the latest software updates available only to genuine Microsoft software customers.
View your Product Key
- Open Notepad and paste this code in it
Option Explicit Dim objshell,path,DigitalID, Result Set objshell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") 'Set registry key path Path = "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\" 'Registry key value DigitalID = objshell.RegRead(Path & "DigitalProductId") Dim ProductName,ProductID,ProductKey,ProductData 'Get ProductName, ProductID, ProductKey ProductName = "Product Name: " & objshell.RegRead(Path & "ProductName") ProductID = "Product ID: " & objshell.RegRead(Path & "ProductID") ProductKey = "Installed Key: " & ConvertToKey(DigitalID) ProductData = ProductName & vbNewLine & ProductID & vbNewLine & ProductKey 'Show messbox if save to a file If vbYes = MsgBox(ProductData & vblf & vblf & "Save to a file?", vbYesNo + vbQuestion, "BackUp Windows Key By Pc2Tech") then Save ProductData End If 'Convert binary to chars Function ConvertToKey(Key) Const KeyOffset = 52 Dim isWin8, Maps, i, j, Current, KeyOutput, Last, keypart1, insert 'Check if OS is Windows 8 isWin8 = (Key(66) \ 6) And 1 Key(66) = (Key(66) And &HF7) Or ((isWin8 And 2) * 4) i = 24 Maps = "BCDFGHJKMPQRTVWXY2346789" Do Current= 0 j = 14 Do Current = Current* 256 Current = Key(j + KeyOffset) + Current Key(j + KeyOffset) = (Current \ 24) Current=Current Mod 24 j = j -1 Loop While j >= 0 i = i -1 KeyOutput = Mid(Maps,Current+ 1, 1) & KeyOutput Last = Current Loop While i >= 0 If (isWin8 = 1) Then keypart1 = Mid(KeyOutput, 2, Last) insert = "N" KeyOutput = Replace(KeyOutput, keypart1, keypart1 & insert, 2, 1, 0) If Last = 0 Then KeyOutput = insert & KeyOutput End If ConvertToKey = Mid(KeyOutput, 1, 5) & "-" & Mid(KeyOutput, 6, 5) & "-" & Mid(KeyOutput, 11, 5) & "-" & Mid(KeyOutput, 16, 5) & "-" & Mid(KeyOutput, 21, 5) End Function 'Save data to a file Function Save(Data) Dim fso, fName, txt,objshell,UserName Set objshell = CreateObject("wscript.shell") 'Get current user name UserName = objshell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%UserName%") 'Create a text file on desktop fName = "C:\Users\" & UserName & "\Desktop\WindowsKey by Pc2Tech.txt" Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set txt = fso.CreateTextFile(fName) txt.Writeline Data txt.Close End Function
- Then click on File in Menu Bar at top of Notepad and click on Save As and give it name product key.vbs. VBS is the extension of VB Script which is very important.
- Click OK when this file is created and open it, you will see the product key.
Active Window OS using Software
- Download Windows Activator from here (Windows 10) and extract this file. Download another small software for all versions of Windows OS.
- Open this file and right-click on KMSpico_Setup.exe and Run as administrator.
- Install this Software and open it.
- Click on Red button and restart your PC.
Note: If you installed anti-virus on your PC, disable it for few minutes for this process.