Smartphones are very common in our life and you want to hide or secure it. We can do a lot of things on it. It contains a lot of sensitive information and personal data or bank details. Smartphones are the sensitive containing. So, how do you keep your Android data protect? I will tell you some apps which can protect your data securely. We recommend checking out one of the apps listed below to make sure your private information stays private.
This is a fully functional calculator app but with a little twist. Once you enter the password(u get to set it on the first start of app and can also be changed in future) and press the ‘=’ button then boom you are presented with an interface where you can hide, unhide pictures, videos, documents or files with any file extension placed in a folder on sd card, and if your device has root you can also hide (freeze) and unhide (un-freeze) apps.
- Everyone will think it as a simple calculator.
- Hide and Unhide pictures, videos,documents or any other media type.
- Hide and Unhide apps. To hiding apps, you need to Root your Android Device.
Recommended: How to root Android Device.
- Download Smart Hide Calculator on a rooted device.
Recommend: How to root and android device.
- When you open it the first time, you’ll notice it says Set Password at the top. Enter a passcode, then hit the equals sign (=) and confirm it.
Important Point: Locked apps will still show as shortcuts on your home screen and they will not be accessible and show this message App Not Installed.
- Enter your Passcode in this Calculator to open your Secret Settings.
- Click/Tap on the app which you want to unhide and then click on OK.
- Similarly, open this app then types passcode in the calculator and click on Hide Files. Select Folder then, File Extension.
Recover Forgot Passcode
- Open the password recovery mode by entering 123456789+987654321 in the calculator and click on equals sign (=).
- Then enter the Secondary Password to recover it.