RAM is the Random Access Memory. RAM is the temporary storage device. The small amount of RAM can open few applications and slow down the mobile but large amounts of RAM can open many applications with greater speed.That’s why more RAM can store more Data. Low RAM does not support heavy games or other heavy applications. In PC, we easily add extra RAM, but how we can add extra RAM on mobile. In this article, I will share with you how to increase RAM.
Requirements for Increase RAM
- High-quality Memory Card at least 8GB.
- Rooted Android Device. If your mobile is not rooted then read these posts,
- Download paid app ROEHSOFT RAM Expander on Mobile from Play Store.
- Open Roehsoft RAM Expander. Make sure that you have a strong internet connection and don’t forget to Grant root permission.
- Tap on Optimal Value then set the amount of RAM by sliding Swp file. It shows maximum value which is the default. I recommend 1GB RAM which is enough to do various activities on mobile.
512 MB= 0.5 GB
1024 MB= 1 GB
- Just tap on the Swap Activ button at the top. It will show you all Storage Devices, choose SD Card option.
- After choosing SD Card or internal Memory which having more space then again tap on the Swap Activ button at the top.
- Then the process will begin, it can take about 3 to 12 minutes to complete the process, depend on upon RAM you create.
- When the process is complete, you will receive the notification.
Note: The RAM that you created will not show on the Application Manager in Setting because it is virtual RAM but work like internal and real RAM and you feel an improvement in mobile speed.