Speed is the major problem of android devices. Android mobiles become slow after some time. Android users want to increase speed and performance. You noticed that your mobile was slow after downloading some apps but how to keep it in a normal position. In this tutorial, I share you some tips to make them run faster.
Increase speed of Android Devices
- Update your Android, new release of the Android operating system (OS), including updates that ensure stability, higher performance speed and connectivity along with other user-friendly new features.
- Uninstall unwanted apps because every app takes space and runs background system which causes slower your phone performance.
- Reset your mobile will erase all data and work like a new mobile, you can also factory reset your mobile after creating a backup and you can easily restore your backup data.
- Useless widgets and live wallpaper these things make the screen beautiful but they consume RAM and slow mobile performance.
- Uninstall Bloatware and pre-install apps. These are the apps which are already installed on your devices and not easily to uninstall it.
Recommended: How to uninstall Bloatware and pre-install apps
- Increase RAM on android devices.It will increase the performance to open many apps at same time. This method is different from PC.
Recommended: How to increase RAM on android devices
- Move apps to SD Card because to get more space in mobile memory and give better performance.
- Turn off Animations. The animation is the scale time durations. Go to Developer Option in Setting, if Developer Option is not enabled then Go to Setting>>About Phone then tap/click on Built Number 6-7 times. Then Developer should appear in Setting, then go to Developer Option and Scroll down to the Drawing section. You’ll find the three options we want here — Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration and turn off these scales.
- Clear Cache of all apps in Setting>>Application Manager and select any app which you want to clear cache.If your mobile is still slow, then it’s time change your mobile 😛