This tutorial will teach you the basics of how to build an Android app using the Snapp. As Android devices become increasingly more common, demand for new apps will only increase. Snapp is an easy to use (and free) development environment to learn on. I can also tell you how you can publish this app on Play Store, Apple Store, and Apptoide.
A mobile app is a software application designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Most such devices are sold with several apps bundled as pre-installed software, such as a web browser, email client, calendar, mapping program, and an app for buying music or other media or more apps. Some pre-installed apps can be removed by an ordinary uninstall process, thus leaving more storage space for desired ones. Where the software does not allow this, some devices can be rooted to eliminate the undesired apps.
- First, download Snapp from Play Store and Open it.
- When you open this app and create a new account or social login which you want.
- When you log in you will see plus “+” icon to continue.
- Now select your category by sliding screen. Select any category according to your requirement.
- It will show some important tips that how you can customize your app.
- Edit and customize your app, add images, useful and attractive content depend on upon your requirements.
- When your app will complete close this app and then remove Snapp from recent apps and open it again and choose an icon for your app after it Publishes your app to Play Store, Apple Store or Apptoide which you want, some are costly and some are free.
- Then add some Application information then next.
- They send you the confirmation email that you app is published or not.
- Now your app is ready, Thankyou and happy app building.