QR Code (Quick Response Code) is the machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone. This code uses four standardized encoding modes (numeric, alphanumeric and byte/binary) to efficiently store data; extensions may also be used.
The QR code system became popular outside the automotive industry due to its fast readability and greater storage capacity compared to standard UPC barcodes. Applications include product tracking, item identification, time tracking, document management, and general marketing.
A QR code consists of black modules (square dots) arranged in a square grid on a white background, which can be read by an imaging device (such as a camera, scanner, etc.) and processed using Reed–Solomon error correction until the image can be appropriately interpreted. The required data are then extracted from the patterns that are present in both horizontal and vertical components of the image.
Make QR Code with Logo
- Create account on QR-Code-Generator.
- Go to the email account and verify your confirmation and active your account.
- Select your QR Code type and click Next.
- Type URL to create Code and click Next.
- Design and Customize your Code. When you complete, click on Done.
- Check your Code before Download.
Scan QR Codes with an Android Phone
- Install a QR Code reader app on your mobile available on Play Store.
- Open this app and point your camera to a Code. Hold your camera steady so that the Code comes into focus. Try to fill the frame as much as possible with the code to speed up the reading process.
- Depending on the Code, you may be directed to a webpage, receive an SMS, or taken to your phone’s marketplace to download an app.
How To Scan a QR Code Using PC
- Download Quick Mark and install it.
- Open it and Drag QuickMark on Code. When you placed QuickMark over QR Code then click on this button.
- Then you will get result depend on upon Code type.