Root mean a better administrator privileged access (Superuser Permission) of your Android operating system. In simple word, Root is a jailbreaking means to take full control of the operating system (OS).Let’s take an easy example to illustrate this. Thinking yourself logged on a Windows computer as a guest account, which is similar as you with your unrooted Android device, you can use applications, browse files, but you cannot make changes in your system because you have no access. Rooting your Android is like logging on your computer as Administrator, which grants you the permission to alter files and customize it the way you like.
Why we root android devices?
- We can remove bloatware (applications which are already installed by manufacturer and not uninstalls easily)
- Some applications need root access to open their function.
- Support for themes, allowing everything to is visually changed from the color of the battery icon to the boot animation that appears while the device is booting, and more.
- Ability to install custom firmware (custom ROM) that help in to get the latest version of android.
- It increases the speed and battery life.
- We can remove ads by AdBlock which work only on rooting devices.
Root without PC
- First, go to Setting>>Security and enable unknown sources.
- Download KingRoot directly from here OR Download it from XDA-Developer site.
- After download install it.
- After installation completes, then open it.
- Click on Start Root, your device will be rooted after few minutes depend on internet connection (make sure that you have a strong internet connection).
- A Success message will appear on your mobile.
- WellDone 🙂
Root with PC
- Download Kingo Root from here OR Download from the official site.
- When downloading has complete then click to Install it and then open it.
- Enable Developer Option by going to Setting>>About Device, tap 6-7 times on Built Number to show Developer Option.
- Go developer option and enable USB debugging mode.
- Open it and attached your mobile with USB Data Cable.
- It takes few minutes to install Drivers.
- After Drivers install properly then click on Root Button. The process will begin. It takes few minutes depend on your Internet speed.
- When your mobile is rooted, a success message will appear.
- Well done 🙂
SuperSU is automatically installed on your device which means that your mobile is successfully rooted, you can also check your mobile to make sure that your mobile is rooted or not by download Root Checker OR Root Check from Play Store.
- It has a risk and may void your warranty.
- Your Phone Might Get Bricked, your phone software can get so damaged that your phone will basically be as useless as a brick but many ways to fix it.
- It causes security problems, you should know your smartphone is a target of viruses, malware, adware and all sorts of crapware, just like your PC. It is better to download antivirus before rooting your device.