Security is the main problem for your personal accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google. We use these account every day and these accounts contain your personal information. In this article, I tell you can completely secure your account using Log in Verification.
What is Log in Verification
Login verification is an extra layer of security for your account. Instead of only entering a password to log in, you’ll also enter a code which is sent via text message to your mobile phone.
Secure your Facebook Account
- Log in your Facebook account then, go to Settings then click on Security on the left sidebar.
- Click on Login Approval and check the given box.
- Click on Get Started button and choose an option.
- You need to add your mobile phone to your Timeline and click on Continue.
- Then you will receive a confirmation code to your given mobile number. Type this code to confirmation code and click on Confirm.
- Then type your current password of your facebook account and click on Submit.
- When you log in from another browser you will receive the code on given mobile number.
- Important: You can also Get codes to use when you don’t have your phone. Go to Setting>>Security>>Log in Approval and click on Get Codes.
- Well done, your account is secured 🙂
Secure your Twitter Account
- Log in your Twitter account then, go to Settings.
- Click on Mobile on Left Sidebar, add your phone number and click on Continue.
- You will receive a verification code on your given phone number. Enter this code on given box and click on Activate Phone.
- Click on Security and Privacy on the left sidebar in Settings and check the box Verify Log in Request and click on Start then click on Send Code.
- You will receive a Verification Code. Enter this code and Submit it.
- Important: You can also Save this backup code to ensure that you can still log in if you ever lose access to your device. Go to Setting>>Security and Privacy and click on Get Backup Codes.
- Well done 🙂
Secure your GoogleAccount
- First Sign in your Google account and click on Sign-in & security.
- Scroll down and you will see 2-Step Verification, click on it.
- Click on Get Started to continue.
- Enter your phone number and method to receive a code.
- You will receive the code on mobile to confirm that it works or not. Type this code and click on Next.
- Then click on Turn on to finish the process.
- Important: You can also Get codes to use when you don’t have your phone. Go to My Account>>Sig in and Security then, click on 2-Step Verification and click on Backup codes and download these codes to the computer and use it one by one.