Bloatware is the apps which are already installed by the manufacturer on your device and can’t uninstall it easily. It is the pre-installed apps that are useless most of the time. There are also other downfalls of bloatware. It consumes system resources, taking up storage space and RAM, running in the background without you knowing and training up your battery.
I will share the 3 methods to remove Bloatware.
- First of all, you have a rooted your Android.
Recommended: How to root an android device.
- You can download a free version of Titanium Back from Play Store OR down premium version from here on rooting device.
- Open it and tap on Backup/ Restore tab, then you will see all applications that are working on your device.
- The applications with red color are bloatware (pre-installed).
- Click on any app which you want uninstall it.
- Then you will see few options, click on uninstall.
- You’ll see warning pop-up, click YES to continue. You uninstall the app successfully.
- Download Root Uninstaller available in Play Store on the rooted phone.
Recommended: How to root the android device.
- You’ll see all applications under System apps tab.
- Click any app which you want to uninstall.
- Reboot/Restart pop-up will show, click Reboot to complete the process.
In this method, you can remove bloatware without rooting your device using PC. This method is a little bit tricky but doesn’t worry. I tell you step by step procedure.
- When you download ADB, open it to run this files.
- Type Y on every line to install ADB and drivers.
- When you were done, Device Divers Installation pop-up will show. Click Next to continue, then clicks on Finish button to complete the process.
- Then go to Setting>>Developer Option then enable USB Debugging on your phone. (If Developer Option does not appear in Setting, then go About Device and then tap on Build Number 6-7 times and you will see Developer Option and enable USB Debugging.)
- Connect your phone to a computer using the data cable.
- Open Debloater and click on Read Device Packages at upper left corner, then you will see all packages running on your phone.
- Click on the filter at the top to easily search the apps which you want to uninstall.
- Check the app which you want to remove and click on apply.
- Well done you created more space and RAM and enjoy 🙂
Important: Beware! Don’t uninstall the system files which you did not know it may disturb your Operating System (OS). Some system packages are needed for your phone to work properly. If you un-install the wrong package, it’s your fault and you may need to reinstall ROM.