You can add extensions to Google Chrome for more features and functionality. By using extensions, you can customize Google Chrome with features you like and keep your browser free of things you don’t use.
How to install Extension
- Visit the Chrome Web Store.
- Find and select the extension you want to install.
- Click ADD TO CHROME.
- A dialog will appear to show you data that the extension will be able to access.
- Click Add to grant the extension access to your data and install the extension.
To use the extension, click the icon that will appear on the right of the address bar.
Be free from worry and improve your overall browser experience with the newest version of Avast Browser Security and Web Reputation Plugin. Check out the list of features below to see what it can do for you.
Gathers data on phishing sites and warns you if you visit one.
Shows you a site’s rating next to its link in your search results.
Warns you when you’re visiting websites with a bad reputation.
Boost browsing productivity with the mouse navigation – Mouse Gestures, Super Drag, Wheel Gestures, Rocker Gestures. crxMouse Chrome Gestures extension brings the power of the Chrome browser to your fingertips, boosting your productivity by unlocking fully customizable mouse gestures, keystrokes, and actions.
Enlarge thumbnails, and show images/videos from links with a mouse hover.
PanicButton makes it easier for you to hide all of your tabs at once just by clicking on a button. They are then saved as bookmarks in a separate folder. Afterward, the PanicButton turns green and shows you how many tabs are currently hidden.
Stop searching for coupon codes and sales. Click on the Honey button during checkout and Honey will automatically apply coupon codes to your shopping cart. Click on the Honey button on a supported online store and instantly see all the coupons and sales available for the store.
Highlight or right-click on a section of text and click on Translate icon next to it to translate it to your language. Or, to translate the entire page you’re visiting, click the translate icon on the browser toolbar.
- The pop-up bubble will not work in tabs that were open prior to installation. After installing this extension, either reload your open tabs or restart Chrome. –
- Note that all extensions are disabled on Chrome Web Store pages (including this one). Do not test the extension on this page; it will not work!
- If the extension is not working for you, please make sure it’s up to date. Visit chrome://extensions/, click the “Update extensions now” button, then restart Chrome.
You can find out where an image came from, how it’s used, or find higher resolution versions.
This is NOT a peer to peer application. This extension does not link to nor encourages the download of any other products and is fully functional as is without requiring any additional download/component. FREE and secure VPN. Access websites blocked or censored in your country, company or school and stream media with the free Hola Unblocker VPN proxy service.