To provide you with a richer communication experience, WhatsApp is now accessible both on your phone and your computer. WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use it on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
Method 1: Whatsapp
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer. A QR code will pop up onscreen on your PC. You do not need a QR reader installed on your phone to read this.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone on Android. Access the settings menu (click the three dots at the top right to access more options on an Android device), then choose WhatsApp Web.
- A QR reader will then open on your phone. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone and your PC automatically logged into WhatsApp on the web.
- You can download Whatsapp on PC. Visit whatsapp.com/download on your computer and download PC version OR download directly from here. It also works like Whatsapp web.
Method 2: BlueStacks
Bluestacks is an American technology company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs and Macintosh computers.
- First, download BlueStacks from the official site. Once finishing the download, Install the Bluestacks Exe file.
- If you use BlueStacks the first time, will take a few moments to install the included apps.
- Bluestacks ask you to provide Google account details. Provide your Google account details or create a Google account if you don’t have one. It is really important to attach your Google account with blue stacks because it will help you to download apps from Google play.
- When BlueStacks will successfully open then click the magnifying glass icon in the upper-left corner of the BlueStacks window. This will open the Google Play Store. If this is your first time running it, you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions.
- Type “WhatsApp” into the search field and select it from the list of results.
- Now download Whatsapp by clicking the “Install” button at the top of the WhatsApp app page. A list of permissions will be displayed, which you will need to agree to in order to continue. When you click “Accept“, the app will be downloaded and installed. You will be notified when it’s ready to use.
- After you see the install is completed, for opening your favorite app go to >> All apps, there the applications are located. Click to open it.
- Now follow the WhatsApp screen instructions and enjoy 🙂
Method 3: Manymo
- First, download Whatsapp apk from official site OR download directly from here.
- Open your browser and go to Manymo and sign up for a free account.
- A message with a confirmation link will send to your email address. Please open the link to activate your account.
- After that click on Launch Emulators click on Launch with an app and upload Whatsapp.apk and launch it in emulators.
- Select an Android emulator to launch and WhatsApp.apk will be opened automatically after the emulator starts.
This method not easy and consume much time but upper both are easy and simple.